Your DreamBreak includes 3 days and 2 nights in LaGrange, Georgia, at Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta, as well as:
• 3 days of access to the resort’s indoor water park (open 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.); includes entry to the water park prior to check-in on Day 1* and after checkout on Day 3 until the closing time.
• Nightly Story Time in the resort lobby.
• Daily resort fees, giving you complimentary self-parking and Wi-Fi, fitness center access, in-room coffee, local phone calls, concierge service, use of life jackets, use of towels at the water park and wolf ears for children ages 12 and younger.
• Breakfast on Day 2 and Day 3 at Campfire Kitchen (7:30-11 a.m.).
• A convenient “Know Before You Go” guide, with details of your trip and other helpful travel information. (Please note: This guide will be emailed to you within a week of your travel start date.)
*Check-in time begins at 4 p.m. or as rooms become available. However, you are welcome to play in the water park as early as 1 p.m. In the event that your room is not ready, we recommend that you pack a smaller bag with bathing suits and swim gear and leave the rest of your luggage locked in your car. Stop by the front desk to let them know you're here and pick up your water park wrist bands. There are lockers, showers and changing areas available for your use in the water park.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the resort is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), approximately 60 miles (97 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your resort.
Set in LaGrange, about 67 miles (108 kilometers) southwest of Atlanta, Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta offers guests endless exciting amenities. At the end of each action-packed day, retreat to your stylish guest room, designed for relaxation and comfort. Once day breaks, head off to the indoor water park or take part in any of the fun daily activities.
Know before you go: As you make plans for current and future travel, stay up to date on your resort’s COVID-19 protocols and other precautionary measures.
• 5 restaurants and bars, 1 water park-side eatery and bar, 1 grab-and-go, 1 coffee shop and 1 ice cream shop.
• Indoor water park.
• Fitness center.
• Complimentary daily activities, including Yoga Tails, Story Time, Paws-On Projects and Hustle & Howl Dance Party.
• Daily character appearances.
• Activities (for an additional fee), including Camp H.O.W.L, MagiQuest, Ten Paw Alley, Northern Lights Arcade, Rustic Ridge Climbing Wall, Oliver’s Mining Co., Howlers Peak Ropes Course, Howl in One Mini Golf and Build-A-Bear® Workshop.
• Cabanas at the water park (for an additional fee).
• On-site shopping for souvenirs and gifts.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Family Suite* accommodations with:
• 2 queen beds with 1 full sofa bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 6 adults.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Full bathroom.
• Coffee maker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
*Accommodation upgrades available upon request and subject to resort availability at the time of booking.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Great Wolf Lodge Atlanta
150 Tom Hall Parkway
LaGrange, Georgia 30240, United States
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policies: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than August 31 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer of Booking Policies: Transfers of bookings from one member to another member are subject to the policy below:
Booking transfers must be done no later than August 31 and are subject to a fee of up to US$100. Booking transfers after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.